Still can’t quite believe that it is the first of December but we started our Advent Calendar this morning (yes, that is how dark it was). The pictures of my dancing girl were unusable but here are a couple of so-so shots of the buckets all ready to go. I’ve got them at the front door so that we can have them at hand first thing in the morning and take them to the babysitter’s house to share.
Search for Adventure
Past Adventurous Tales
My Adventures On Instagram
- Tuesday Night Quickie Dinner: Feta and Asparagus Paparadelle
- Monday Morning Muffins: Rhubarb Crumble
- #SundaySupper: Father’s Day Ribs
- Happiness Post #21: Sleep
- Celebrating this month’s flavour with a Friday Treat: Strawberry Shortbread Parfait
- Breakfast For Dinner: Orange Brule French Toast
- Warm Weather Eating: Miso Salmon with Cilantro Pesto
- Guest Post Fun!
Unless noted otherwise, all content created exclusively for www.janesadventuresindinner.com, 2010-present. Please limit external use to single image files or excerpts of 100 words or less. When using my photos or content, please cite my blog by name and include a direct link. Copying and pasting my posts will be seen as a copyright violation.