"C" is for Cookie

A little musical interlude before the recipe for my new favourite cookie C:
Ok, now that you’ve had a glimpse into our house how about a fab cookie that can be made in minutes?
Nutella Cookies (yep, now I’ve got you’re attention)
Just take 1/2 cup each of white and brown sugar, 1/3 cup nutella, 1/2 cup butter and cream together with 2 eggs.
Add:  2 1/2 cups flour, 1 tsp. baking powder and 1/2 tsp. baking soda.
Now, I had these fun cookie pans that I wanted to try out but I also made a batch just dropping tablespoons onto a cookie sheet and they disappeared just as quickly.
For the drop cookies bake for 10-12 minutes (they’ll be a bit soft but take them out anyway otherwise the chocolate gets overdone) at 350.  In my fun pans I went a bit longer (15 minutes) as they were thicker.
C’mon, they’re worth a song aren’t they?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Print Friendly

Comments

1. Janel@hatingmartha says:

Nutella and cookie in the same sentence…you speak my language!

2. The Bold Abode says:

Oh, more than a song, my friend… I'll dance a little jig, too! Yum! We fell in love with Nutella when we were overseas…mmmmmm…

3. Jane Craske says:

Don't you love the Nutella you can get in individual packages? They're like nutella shooters!

4. oh yum…i made nutella brownies last week…a big hit too!

5. Jane, they look so good. I love that you put them into the shaped pans. Cute!

6. Yum! I may have to allow Nutella in my house again after seeing this recipe.

7. micki @ ADD housewife says:

you had me at nutella :)

8. Debbiedoo's says:

Jane you are killing me. How do you stay so thin and make all these tasty treats?

9. Jane Craske says:

Not as thin as I used to be before small one. Oh well, there's more life in me now too C:

10. Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. says:

Not sure if I've ever actually had nutella! I guess it's time to give it a try1

11. How to Nest for Less says:

These look so good!!! I'm pinning this recipe! And I'm also going to feature you later tonight at my linky party. Thanks so much for sharing last week!

12. Jane Craske says:

You totally made my week!

13. Cath in Ottawa says:

I just made this with my littles who are recovering from flu on a very rainy Ottawa day – they are awesome! Right amount of sweetness, really nice texture, and of course, they have Nutella! Thanks for another great idea!!

• Oh! I’m thrilled! So glad that you liked them and that your littles are on the mend. Get ready for the heat of tomorrow. 30+ with the humidex. Ottawa in the summer C:

Trackbacks

1. […] She describes its current state as “dedicated to my journey to enjoying the life that I’ve been lucky enough to be given.” And, I love her disclaimer:  Any mistakes are my own and largely well-meaning. I had been wanting to make something with Nutella for the longest time so I went for Jane’s Nutella Cookies. […]