Triple B Muffins

Photobucket
Ready for some fun?
How about triple B muffins?
Bran, Banana and Blueberry.  Thanks for the inspiration this month to make a unique blueberry muffin.
I started with mashing 3 bananas with; 2 eggs, 1/2 cup mollasses, 1/4 cup honey and 1/2 tsp. chinese five spice.
I stirred in; 2 cups flour, 1 1/2 cups bran and 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda.

For my last ‘B’ I added 2 cups blueberries.

Divide between 12 muffins cups and drizzle with a tiny bit more honey on each.  Bake 350 for 20 minutes.

Thanks again so much for the inspiration and the great party.
Truly appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
It's only fair to share...Email this to someonePrint this pageShare on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterPin on PinterestShare on Google+Share on StumbleUponShare on YummlyShare on TumblrShare on Reddit

Comments

1. ButterYum says

I wondered what the triple B was all about. Very healthy cupcakes :). I love bran muffins, and the addition of banana and blueberries is wonderful. Hope you'll stop by to see my CCC selection.

ButterYum

2. Marlayne says

Jane they look wonderful! I am definitely going to try them. I've never heard of chinese five spice – do you buy that at the regular grocery store? Is there anything I could substitute?

Love your blog!

3. Jane Craske says

Thanks so much for the visits everyone. I'll be by yours in the next couple of days. I'm literally shoveling a dump truck load of dirt on hopes of having a lawn again. A pinch of cinnamon and the same of cloves would be a nice substitution if your grocery store doesn't have five spice.

4. The Crunchy Mamacita says

Oh yum, these look great. I love a good, healthy muffin!

I’m # 6 with the Blueberry Apple Crisp Muffins {with cream cheese filling!}

5. Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground says

Love the five spice and bran included in these! Great thinkin'.
    Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground (CCC #23)

6. A Scientist in the Kitchen says

Lots of blueberries there! Blueberries are rather expensive here in Thailand.

Gay, from CCC#24