- 1 T yeast
- 2 tsp sugar (I like to use raw sugar)
- 1½ cup warm water
- 6 eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 5 cups flour
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ⅔ cup each chopped apple, dried cherries, sugar (raw)
- ⅓ cup butter
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 3 T raw sugar
- 3 T dried cherries
- Proof the yeast with sugar and water. Let bubble-up and add in the eggs. Rub together the flour, cinnamon, butter and coconut oil.
- Roll out to ½ inch thick and coat with filling. Roll and cut into 2 inch think slices.
- Prepare your pan, add slices and let rise for 10 minutes. Bake 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Turn out onto a plate and enjoy.
and savory) that would be perfect for your breakfast or brunch table.
- Banana Breakfast Bundt Cake from Varada at Varada’s Kitchen
- Blackberry Chocolate Coffee Cake from Lauren at From Gate to Plate
- Breakfast Bundt from Jane at Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Callaloo & Saltfish Mini Bundt from Kelly at Passion Kneaded
- Cheesy Bacon Sausage Brioche Bundt from Tara at Noshing With The
- Cheesy Breakfast Sausage Bundt from Stacy at Food Lust People Love
- Feta Cheese and Sundried Tomato Breakfast Bundt from Maria at Box of Stolen Socks
- French Toast Bundt Cake with Maple-Bacon Glaze from Felice at All That’s Left Are The
- Granola Cake from Renee at Magnolia
- Individual Breakfast Banana & Ginger Oatmeal Nutella Glazed Bundt Cake from Laura
at Baking in Pyjamas
- Maple Bacon Bundt Cake with Bacon Pecan Streusel Swirl from Tux at Brooklyn Homemaker
- Mimosa Bundt Cake from Lauren at Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Orange Blueberry Bundt Cake from Kathya at Basic N Delicious
- Sausage and Potato Bundt from Margaret at Tea and Scones
- Whole Grain Mini Blueberry Breakfast Bundts from Laura at The Spiced Life