Don’t you love a great side dish?
I’m always on the lookout for something fresh and yummy to have beside my main. Especially when it comes to bbq season and the endless need for accompaniment or like last week’s smoked chicken (delicious!). I made this the other night with some quick fried chicken legs and we feasted.
How quick was it? Well, I picked small one up after work, we had dinner and then ran to soccer.
That’s how quick.
How about this fabulous Spaghetti Squash Slaw?
- 2 1/2 cups cooked spaghetti squash
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl; toss with 2 forks. Cover and chill.
And here’s my version in photos. I want this everyday.