Saturdays are all about snacks but easy snacks. The strawberries are now in season so I took a wee stroll through ‘Cooking Light’s’ website and found a treat that my family ate in even less time than it took to make which is really saying something.
- 1 cup finely chopped strawberries
- 1/4 cup finely chopped peeled avocado
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped seeded jalapeño pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; toss gently. Serve immediately.
Could this be any nicer or any easier?