Happy #SundaySupper and thanks to this week’s host T.R. of Gluten Free Crumbley for making all the magic happen.
I adore this challenge.
It’s so much fun for a food blogger to put away most of their bag-of-tricks and get right back down to basics. We tend to get mired down in the land of food and WAY too many ingredients to play with.
This is such a wonderful treat I want it again soon but there’s always that next recipe to try out C:
Slowcooker Ravioli Lasagne
I asked DH what he’d eat anytime if he were given a choice and he said lasagne. Hmm, after a tiny rummage I found ravioli (stuffed to the brim with local sausage meat), ricotta, sauce, mozzarella and stepping out the door to the garden I snipped a big handful of sorrel. You can easily substitute spinach for this green.
The day was warm and I didn’t want to heat the house up so out came my ever-ready slowcooker. Sauce and ravioli went in first. Why ravioli? Well, with only five ingredients I needed something with more oomph than plain noodles.
Top with ricotta, sorrel,
mozzarella, more ravioli,
and finally sauce and more mozzarella.
Put everything on low and rustle-up a salad for the side.
- 3 cups tomato sauce
- 2½ cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 lb package ravioli (meat or mushroom)
- 2 cups sorrel or spinach
- 2 cups ricotta
- Place 1½ cups of sauce in slowcooker (if it's not non-stick, give it a spray), add ½ of the ravioli then the ricotta, sorrel and ½ cup mozzarella. Top with ravioli, sauce and remainder of the mozzarella. Cook on low for 6 hours.
- 2 Ingredient Orange Juice Frosty Drink by The Educators’ Spin On It
- 5 Ingredient Power Smoothie by Lifestyle Food Artistry
- Five Ingredient Sangria by Our Good Life
- Pina Colada Summer Smoothie by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
Appetizers and Snacks
- 5-Ingredient Creamy Avocado Dressing by Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Crescent Jalapeno Poppers by The Weekend Gourmet
- Crockpot White Chicken Chili Dip by The Crumby Cupcake
- Gluten Free Peach Salsa by Gluten Free Crumbley
- Grilled Zucchini and Goat Cheese Roll Ups by Food Done Light
- Marinated Feta Tomato Skewers by Noshing with the Nolands
- Roasted Chili-Lime Peanuts by Casa de Crews
- Strawberry Coconut Soup by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- 3 Ingredient Steak Marinade by MealDiva
- Cabun Chicken and Sausage Skewers by Cookin’ Mimi
- Chicken Fajita Bake by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Crab Pasta by Caroline’s Cooking
- Grilled Portobello Mushrooms by Palatable Pastime
- Healthy Chocolate Protein Pancakes by Momma’s Meals
- Homemade Porcini Almond Pasta by The Joyful Foodie
- Italian Sausage & Broccoli Rabe by Carrie’s Experimental Kitchen
- Italian Style Cannellini Beans with Fennel & Chicken by Delaware Girl Eats
- Nutella BLT Sandwich by Brunch with Joy
- Salmon in Puff Pastry by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Simple Brined Roast Chicken with Herbs and Garlic by Crazy Foodie Stunts
- Simple Grilled Tilapia by Cooking Chat
- Simple Summer Shrimp and Asparagus by eating in instead
- Skirt Steak and Grilled Potatoes for a Crowd by Family Foodie
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken by Nosh My Way
- Slowcooker Ravioli Lasagne by Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Brazilian Black Beans by Curious Cuisiniere
- Korean Seasoned Dried Squid (Ojingeochae muchim) by kimchi MOM
- Mashed Cauliflower with Parmesan by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Pan Fried Cauliflower by Webicurean
- Sauerkraut and Apple Salad by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Sesame Lime Edamame by Magnolia Days
- Southern Style Squash Casserole by Recipe for Perfection
- Tomato, Avocado and Bacon Salad by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Apple Drop Candy by What Smells So Good?
- Chocolate Toffee Cookies by NinjaBaker.com
- Coconut White Chocolate Truffles by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Easy No Churn Peach Frozen Yogurt by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Fluffernutter Cookies by Pies and Plots
- Magic Pudding Dessert by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- No-Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cake by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Rhubarb Crumble by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Roasted Strawberry Coconut Ice Cream Pops by Simply Health Family
- Recipe Substitution Tips by Sunday Supper
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.