Thanks so much to Anne from ‘My Sweet Heart’ for hosting such a fun bunch this month. Lemonade has been a fab theme to explore.
Lemonade is in our house from the first glimpse of sunlight in the spring until the leaves start to change in the fall. My daredevil, girly-girl prefers her pink which meant I simply had no choice but to make a pink lemonade cake.
I played around with a bunch of ideas but what ended-up being the tastiest was the simplest.
Why don’t I just start there more often?
A basic butter cake mix simply got the additional of pink lemonade concentrate (still frozen even!) whirled into it.
How pretty is it right away?
Flour and baking powder are added before pink sugar is swirled in the batter.
Don’t worry about it looking uneven. Your cake will have pretty swirls in the end.
A bit of a bake, a sprinkle of icing sugar and
a lovely wedge just for you.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup pink lemonade concentrate
- 2 T pink sugar sprinkles
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2½ cups flour
- Beat butter and sugar together until fluffy. Add in eggs and lemonade concentrate (frozen is totally fine). Add in flour and baking powder before folding in the sugar sprinkles.
- Turn into a greased bundt pan (you can line the bottom with more sugar sprinkles if you have a sweet tooth like my family's) and bake at 350 degree for 45-60 minutes or until a knife comes out cleanly.
- Bee’s Knees Lemon Honey Bundt from Food Lust People Love
- Blueberry-Lemon Breakfast Bundt from Cali’s Cuisine
- Bundt Cake de Limón from La Mejor Manera de Hacer
- Eggless Lemon Bundt Cake from Seduce Your Tastebuds
- Extra Lemon Bundt Cake from Los Chatos Chefs
- Lavender Lemon Cake from Magnolia Days
- Lemon & Lime Cheese Bundt Cake from Un Mordisco Un Pecado
- Lemon Apple Upside Down Bundt Cake from SimplyVeggies
- Lemon Basil Bundt Cake from Tartacadabra
- Lemon Bundt Cake from Recipes, Food and Cooking
- Lemon Bundt Cake from Jenny and Sweets
- Lemon Buttermilk Bundt Cake with Tart Lemon Glaze from Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Lemon Confetti Bundt Cake from Our Good Life
- Lemon Curd Bundt Cake with Lemon Glaze from I Love Bundt Cakes
- Lemon Honey Bundt Cake from Brunch with Joy
- Lemon Meringue Chiffon Cake from Baking in Pyjamas
- Lemon Poppy Seed Bundt Cake from La Cocina de Aisha
- Lemon Poppy Seed Bundt Cake from Liv for Cake.
- Lemon Poppyseed Bundt from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Lemon Rhubarb Bundt Cake from From Gate to Plate
- Lemon Ricotta and Poppyseed Bundt Cake from Spice Roots
- Lemon Ricotta Bundt Cake from Love and Confections
- Lemon Sour Cream Bundt Cake from Basic N Delicious
- Lemon-Cranberry Poppyseed Bundt Cake from Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Low Carb Strawberry-Lemon Bundt Cake from It’s Yummi
- Luscious Lemon Bundt Cake from The Freshman Cook
- Mini Limoncello Bundts from Living the Gourmet
- Pink Lemon Pound Cake from Making Miracles
- Pink Lemonade Bundt from Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Rhubarb Pound Cake Bundt with Lemon Glaze from Brooklyn Homemaker
- Soft Lemon Rosemary Bread from Passion Kneaded
- Spring Strawberry Lemon Bundt Cake from Adventures in All Things Food
- Strawberry Lemonade Bundt Cake from Baking and Creating with Avril
- Sweet Lemon Bundt with Blackberry Glaze from From My Sweet Heart
#BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving Bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or theme. You can see all of our lovely Bundts by following our Pinterest board right here.
We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme or ingredient.
Updated links for all of our past events and more information about BundtBakers can be found on our homepage.