Happy Sunday and ready for next week?
Sadly, my team is not in the running BUT I’ll be sure to be watching as I’m a bit of a half-time show addict AND I love the ads that always run C:
I think even if you aren’t a football fan you have to still look forward to the super bowl JUST for the snacks.
Special thanks to T.R. being such a fab host and organizing us all this week-I want a big sampler plate of absolutely everything that has been made this week.
Due to our vast distances I don’t think I’m going to get that lucky though so I’ll console myself though with an extra helping of these baked, fish taquitos. Mine are NOT authentic. I’ve not deepfried them and I’ve kept a lot of the fat to a minimum.
I started with all sorts of loveliness: salsa, quacamole, cheddar, cilantro and mooshed it all together. To be honest, I probably would have been happy just eating spoonfuls of this mix.
After a bit of extra ‘taste-testing’ I spread the mix on tortillas. Because T.R. is the gluten-free king, I picked-up gluten free tortillas-total yum. I added a piece of lovely, local fish to eat. I chose pickerel but any white fish would be lovely. We caught ours last summer and froze it.
Roll, skewer, spray with cooking spray and bake until toastie!
LOVE these with a bit of Roasted Plum Salsa.
- ½ cup each; salsa, shredded cheddar
- ¼ cup each; chopped cilantro and quacamole
- 8 tortilla (use whichever type you like-I love the spinach, gluten free ones)
- 4 pickerel filet (halved)
- 8 skewers/toothpicks
- cooking spray
- salsa to serve with
- Mix the first 4 ingredients together. Divide between the tortillas and spread evenly, Place filet in middle and roll, securing with a toothpick. Place on parchment lined sheet and coat lightly with cooking spray. Bake at 375 until crispy and browned (approx. 10-12 minutes).
- Serve with salsa.
Appetizers and Sides
- Atomic Buffalo Turds by Wholistic Woman
- Avocado Egg Rolls by My Imperfect Kitchen
- Bacon Philly Cheesesteak Sliders by Daily Dish Recipes
- Bacon Wrapped Potato Wedges by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Buttermilk Battered Chicken Wings by Crazy Foodie Stunts
- Cajun Okra Fries by Food Lust People Love
- Cheddar Sausage Balls by Tramplingrose
- Cheesy Crab Canapés by Meal Planning Magic
- Cheesy Sausage Dip by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Chicken Fajita Nachos by Sweet Mornings
- Chipotle-Ranch Chicken Wings by Casa de Crews
- Corn Dog Muffins by Noshing With The Nolands
- Cowboy Caviar by Books n’ Cooks
- Crockpot Bean Dip by Confessions of a Cooking Diva
- Deep Fried Pimento Cheese and Celery Bites by Granny’s Down Home Sassy Southern Cooking
- Dill Pickle Dip by Seduction in the Kitchen
- Fish Taquitos by Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Game Day Cheese Board with Baguettes by Delaware Girl Eats
- Gluten Free Asian Sweet Chili Wings by Flippin’ Delicious
- Ham and cheese sliders by Feeding Big
- Healthy Guacamole Recipe by Real Food Real Deals
- Hogs in a blanket by Cooking on the Ranch
- Hot Pork Roll and Cheese Dip by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Jalapeño Popper Mac and Cheese Egg Rolls by From Gate to Plate
- Patatas Pobres for a Crowd by Lydia’s Flexitarian Kitchen
- Pepperoni Pizza Bites by Family Foodie
- Pimento Cheese-Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Dates by The Healthy Fit Foodie
- Rajas by Pook’s Pantry
- Roasted Broccoli Artichoke Dip by Cooking Chat
- Slow Cooker Thai Wings by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Smoky Blender Salsa by What Smells So Good?
- Southwestern Eggroll Wonton Cups by A Gouda Life
- Southwestern Flatbread with a “Design Your Own Flatbread” Table by The Freshman Cook
- Spicy Szechuan Shrimp Lettuce Cups by Palatable Pastime
- Stuffed Artichokes with Soppressata and Cheese by Mysavoryspoon
- Sweet and Spicy Hummus by Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
- Tex-Mex Egg Rolls by Cookin’ Mimi
- Thai Beef Taco Bites by Brunch-n-Bites
- Three Cheese Macaroni Bites by Tara’s Multicultural Table
- Waffle Fry Nachos by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders With Tangy Warm Cabbage Slaw by Taste And See
- Big Game Chili by Our Good Life
- Buffalo Chicken Chili by Monica’s Table
- Buffalo Chickpea Spinach Pinwheels by Simply Healthy Family
- Cheeseburger Pizza Recipe by Life Tastes Good
- Cheesy Cheesesteaks by Family Around The Table
- Emeril’s Chicken and Andouille Gumbo by The Texan New Yorker
- Handy Beef Buns by Get the Good Stuff
- Lahmacun – Turkish flatbread by Caroline’s Cooking
- Mini Muffaletta Bites by MyGourmetConnection
- Mission Style Burritos by A Well Fed Life
- New Jersey Sloppy Joe by kimchi MOM
- Pizza Pasta Bake by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Pork Italiano Sandwich by The Food Hunter’s Guide to Cuisine
- Puerto Rican Pernil (Garlic Roast Pork) by Curious Cuisiniere
- Ree’s Philly Cheesesteaks by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Slow Cooker Italian Sausage Cheese Bombers by Kitchen Gidget
- Spicy Tuna Croquette Sliders with Avocado Pesto by The Crumby Cupcake
Desserts and Drinks
- Chocolate Football Cookies by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Cinnamon Sugar Chex Mix by Pies and Plots
- Denver Bronco Brew and The Carolina Panther Colada by Beauty and the Beets
- Gluten Free Football Potato Candy by Gluten Free Crumbley
- S’more Poutine by Desserts Required
- Super Duper Peanut Butter Cup Popcorn by Only Taste Matters
- Plus Big Game Party Recipes plus Sausage and Peppers Over Cheesy Grits by Sunday Supper Movement
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.