Happy Bundt day and thanks so much to Stacy for putting everything together. We’ve got the most lush cakes this month thanks to a tropical theme. I started writing this post in the midst of snow but I’m finishing it sitting beside the ocean in North Carolina. What a welcoming spot and it is totally putting me in the mood for this cake again C:
I started by gathering everything that reminds me about of the tropics; rum, spices, coconut and bananas. That sounds like a great dessert in itself but just grab a gander of it as a cake.
It’s super simple to whip up and requires exactly one bowl.
All the wet ingredients get mashed together before folding in the flour and baking powder. Bake and…
- 4 mashed bananas
- ¼ cup spiced rum
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp allspice
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 8 oz coconut milk
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ cp olive oil
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 3 T spiced rum
- Mix all wet and spice cake ingredients together. Fold in baking powder and flour and place in greased bundt pan. Bake 45-50 minutes or until a knife comes out cleanly. Mix icing sugar and rum together. Tip out of pan, let cool and drizzle with glaze.
- Banana Coconut Pineapple Bundt by Food Lust People Love
- Banana Nut Pound Cake by Magnolia Days
- Banana Pineapple Mini Bundt Cakes by I Love Bundt Cakes by
- Banana Rum Cake by Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Bounty Bundt Cake by Baking in Pyjamas
- Bundt Cake Tropical by La mejor manera de hacer …
- Chocolate Coconut Tres Leche Bundt Cake by The Whisking Bowl
- Coconut Rum Bundt Cake by Jenny and Sweets
- Drømmekage (Danish Dream Cake) Bundt Cake by Brooklyn Homemaker
- Golden Tropical Coconut Bundt Cake by Faith, Hope, Love & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Key Lime Bundt Cake by Taking On Magazines
- Lava Flow Bundt Cake by All That’s Left Are The Crumbs
- Lime-Coconut Bundt Cake by Palatable Pastime
- Orange Pineapple Bundt Cake by The Freshman Cook
- Painkiller Bundt by Passion Kneaded
- Piña Colada Rum Bundt Cake by Making Miracles
- Pineapple Coconut Bundt Cake by Basic N Delicious
- Pineapple Upside Down Coconut Cake by Adventures in All Things Food
- Raspberry Mojito Bundt Cake by SpiceRoots
- Rum Vanilla Fig Bundt Cake by From Gate to Plate
- Speckled Tropical Bundt Cake by I Camp in my Kitchen
- Tequila Sunrise Bundt Cake by Los Chatos Chefs
- Tres Leche Bundt with Pineapple and Strawberry Whipped Cream by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Tropical Hummingbird Bundt Cake by Tartacadabra
- Tropical Supreme Cake with Rum Cream Cheese Glaze by Sew You Think You Can Cook
#BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving Bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or theme. You can see all of our lovely Bundts by following our Pinterest Board.
We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme or ingredient.
Updated links for all of our past events and more information about BundtBakers can be found on our homepage.