Welcome to Italian Fest hosted by the lovely Manuela of Manu’s Menu.
Happy Sunday and you are in for a spectacular set of treats.
Seriously, who doesn’t love Italian food?
Spectacular ingredients and huge variety from region to region.
I’ve never had even a mediocre meal there and am lucky enough to live in an Italian neighborhood. My kiddo even goes to Italian school on Saturday mornings.
Here’s one of our favourites and it even has a cheat to it so it’s super easy for a weeknight.
I started with pumpkin, egg, parsley, garlic, crushed chili, parmesan, lots of pepper and squeezey Italian food herbs. Give everything a good mix and get the pasta ready.
Wonton wrappers. Yep. No one but a Nona would ever know.
Lay them out, wet top and middle and dot in the filling.
Don’t forget to really seal the edges. The filling is too tasty to lose.
Now, you can pop them into a pot of boiling water and eat with a fab sauce but I love to poach them in a bit of chicken broth with a few mushrooms.
Top with a bit of cheese and enjoy.
- Asparagus and lemon risotto from Un Assaggio of Food, Wine & Marriage
- Braised Italian-Style Beef Short Ribs from Hardly A Goddess
- Bruschetta Chicken from Meal Planning Magic
- Bucatini with Roasted Garlic Butter Tomato Sauce from The TipToe Fairy
- Cavatelli with Broccoli Rabe and Shrimp from Delaware Girl Eats
- Cheesy Gnocchi and Sausage Bake from Confessions of a Cooking Diva
- Classic Vodka Sauce from Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Eggplant Parmesan from Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
- Fast Faux-Baked Ziti from Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Fettuccine with Asparagus and Tomato from Angels Home Sweet Homestead
- Florentine Pizza from A Mind Full Mom
- Gluten Free Meatballs and Homemade Sauce from Gluten Free Crumbley
- Green and Yellow Artichoke Tortellini with Mushrooms, Pancetta and Spring Peas with White Wine Reduction from Crazy Foodie Stunts
- Grilled Chicken Pesto Panini from Eat, Drink and be Tracy
- Homemade Fettuccini with Kale, Pancetta and a Poached Egg from Adventures in All Things Food
- Homemade spinach and ricotta ravioli from The Petit Gourmet
- Lobster Ravioli in a Creamy Lemon Caper Sauce from Family Foodie
- Mushroom Bolognese Pasta Recipe from Life Tastes Good
- Parma Rosa Baked Ziti from Palatable Pastime
- Pasta can sarde a mare – pasta with sardines at sea from Caroline’s Cooking
- Pasta e Fagioli from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Penne Pasta with Sausage and Creamy Herb Sauce from Feeding Big and more
- Pesce all’Aqua Pazza from Monica’s Table
- Polenta-Crusted Italian Sausage Pies from Wholistic Woman
- Pumpkin Agnioletti from Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Seafood Canneloni with Lemon-Garlic Cream Sauce from The Weekend Gourmet
- Shrimp Fra Diavoll from Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Slow Cooker Lasagna from Food Lust People Love
- Stuffed Ravioli in Alfredo Sauce from The Freshman Cook
- Tuscan Kale Pesto Risotto from Cooking Chat
- Tuscan Porterhouse with Balsamic-Rosemary Steak Sauce and Seared Radicchio from The Texan New Yorker
- Tuscan Style Chicken Breasts from Simple and Savory
- Zuppa Toscana from Momma’s Meals
- Berries, Mascarpone and Marsala Budini from La Bella Vita Cucina
- Berry Tiramisu from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Cannoli Cake from Moore or Less Cooking
- Cherry Walnut Biscotti from Pies and Plots
- Chocolate Tiramisu from Renee’s Kitchen Adventures
- Fiordilatte Gelatofrom Manu’s Menu
- Italian Cream Cake from The Crumby Cupcake
- Lemoncello Tiramisu from The Redhead Baker
- Limoncello Cookies from Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Orange and Almond Ricotta Cheesecake from Pine Needles In My Salad
- Panna Cotta with Fresh Berries from The Chef Next Door
- Salame al Cioccolato (Chocolate Salami) from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Strawberry Panna Cotta from From Gate to Plate
- Tiramisu Semifreddo from Tara’s Multicultural Table
- Wine and Cheese Chocolate Muffins from What Smells So Good?
- Zabaglione Gelato from Magnolia Days
- Bicerin (Italian Coffee) from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Easy Limoncello from Our Good Life
- Liquore all’Alloro from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Sgroppino (Frothy Italian Sorbetto Cocktail) from The Wimpy Vegetarian
And Zucchini Torta plus More Recipes for Italian Fest from Sunday Supper Movement
- We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the
- and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great
- , visit our website or check out our
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement?
- It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: